Friday, September 12, 2014

Sheet of 1x2" images - great for an art journal!


I was inspired to make these. It's a new size for me. Collages in 1x2" rectangles (31 individual images) - to suit necklace pendants and all manner of projects - use in art journals, scrapbooking, ATCs, ACEOs, collages, glass slide jewelry, domino creations, altered arts and more.

Provided as an instant digital download from my 'DreamyPapers' shop on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/203222438/1x2-inch-domino-digital-collage-sheets?


The theme is vintage flowers overlaid on a base of old handwritten paper from the late 1800s, with scrolls printed on this background and a vignette edging. Perfect inspiration for so many creative happenings.

It takes a long time to choose and make these pages, but end up loving the results myself, so I'm happy to give you the opportunity to use them in your projects and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment